Wednesday, April 7, 2010

if only life could be drama-free

I'm just so tired of all the drama. I get most of it from my ex-husband, and usually I ignore it. It's just so hard to ignore when it affects Emily so bad and makes her physically ill. No 10-year-old should have so much stress in her life. I wish my ex and his wife would just drop off the face of the earth. I'm tired of them treating her so shitty.

Easter at their house was apparently a big mess. Lots of fighting. At least her grandmother and aunt were there to stick up for her when I can't be. Maybe this whole psychologist thing will help. Who knows? Right now Steve's supposedly calling to talk to the therapist, but she's going to tell him that if he wants to know anything about her treatment he'll have to go in for a session, and I'm sure he doesn't want to do it. Emily keeps telling me to cancel the appointment, but I'm not about to do that just to make his life easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment