I'm tired of getting on facebook and reading inane posts like "I love my husband soooo much!" I mean, HELLO, I figure that's why you're married. Also, don't become a fan of a memorial page for someone who died that you used to pick on mercilessly in high school. You also don't need to become a fan of a retiring football coach if you were a total burnout.
I have about 3 weeks of work left. So far have not heard anything about the potential other job. My boss is calling today to check on the status of that. I hope it pans out. I could definitely stand to make twice the money I'm making now, especially since I really need to be saving to buy a new car.
Thursday I get to see Sam! My family is taking a vacation up to the Montague/Rothbury/Hart area, so I will be spending the weekend with her!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment